Fixed-Period Payments From a Supplemental Retirement Annuity

Complete this form to receive income over a fixed period of time from your Supplemental Retirement Annuity (SRA) or Group Supplemental Retirement Annuity (GSRA). At the end of the period selected, your income will stop.

If you're setting up fixed-period income of less than 10 years, the withdrawal you're requesting can be rolled over into another eligible retirement plan, so we are required to explain the tax-favored rollover options available to you. Please print and read the IRS Notice (PDF) or call us for a copy.

Identify the appropriate form below to print and mail your request. The form you use depends on your plan and the institution through which you signed up for that plan.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Why do I need to fill out the spousal waiver section?
  • Where do I find my contract numbers?
  • How and when am I required to obtain Employer Authorization for a withdrawal?
  • Can I fax the withdrawal form?
  • How is my income taxed?
  • I want to designate state tax withholding, but I'm in a non-mandatory withholding state. How do I designate this?
  • How do I determine the correct tax withholding for withdrawals?

If your Institution is: Use this form:
(not sure?)
Fixed-Period Payments From a SRA/GSRA (PDF)
(not sure?)
Fixed-Period Payments From a SRA/GSRA (PDF)

Search for a form by keyword

Forms by Form Number