Change Existing Transfer Payout Annuity (TPA) Reinvest to Cash

Complete this form to receive the annual Transfer Payout Annuity (TPA) installments that you are currently reinvesting as cash withdrawals.

The payment you are requesting can be rolled over into another eligible retirement plan, so we are required to explain the tax-favored rollover options available to you. Please print and read the IRS Notice (PDF) or call us for a copy.

Change Existing TPA Reinvest to Cash (PDF)

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Why do I need to fill out the spousal waiver section?
  • Where do I find my contract numbers?
  • How and when am I required to obtain Employer Authorization for a withdrawal?
  • Can I fax the withdrawal form?
  • How is my income taxed?
  • I want to designate state tax withholding, but I'm in a non-mandatory withholding state. How do I do this?
  • What should I consider when withdrawing funds?
  • When can I withdraw funds from an employer-sponsored retirement plan?

Search for a form by keyword

Forms by Form Number