Transfer Payout Annuity to Cash

Complete one of these forms to withdraw TIAA Traditional Annuity balances in your Retirement Annuity or Group Retirement Annuity. Through a Transfer Payout Annuity, you will receive your TIAA cash payments or roll over.

The payment you are requesting can be rolled over into another eligible retirement plan, so we are required to explain the tax-favored rollover options available to you. Please print and read the IRS Notice (PDF) or call us for a copy.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Why do I need to fill out the spousal waiver section?
  • Where do I find my contract numbers?
  • How and when am I required to obtain Employer Authorization for a withdrawal?
  • Can I fax the withdrawal form?
  • How is my income taxed?
  • I want to designate state tax withholding, but I'm in a non-mandatory withholding state. How do I do this?
  • What should I consider when withdrawing funds?
  • When can I withdraw funds from an employer-sponsored retirement plan?

If your Institution is:
Use this form:
(not sure?)
Transfer Payout Annuity Cash ERISA (PDF)
(not sure?)
Transfer Payout Annuity Cash Non-ERISA (PDF)

Search for a form by keyword

Forms by Form Number