When do you need a trust? And why?
A trust may be right for you if:
- You or a family member have accumulated significant assets and don’t have the time or desire to manage them on your own.
- You have (or anticipate having) complex estate planning requirements, or you want to minimize the estate taxes and probate costs often incurred when transferring assets through a will.
- You are concerned that your will may be challenged in court due to a complex family situation or unreliable beneficiaries.
- You own real estate in multiple states.
- You want to provide for professional management of your assets in the event of your incapacity or death.
- You want to establish structured gifts to charities or other philanthropic activities.
- You want to provide for children from a previous marriage or children with special needs.
- You want to ensure assets are managed and distributed to beneficiaries according to your wishes.
Ready to get started?
- Call us at 800 927-3059, weekdays 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET.